Greetings!

Hello! This is me(Yuki) and Mia's blog!

Please enjoy our posts, we tried very hard to get everything on the blog.
Mia-"Yeah, but not much on spell check for Yuki! I always do spell check!"

Yeah, me and Mia alternate days when we blog, and we always interrupt each other too!

So I hope you enjoy the story of Greenel and Graynel.

-Yuki and Mia

Amazing view

Amazing view
Jason's and Hazel's house

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The Bridge

Hey Yuki here
Today the bridge is going to be built to span the gap between Graynel and Greenel. Hopefully it goes well.
Mia- "you really hoping for that ?"
No I was being sarcastic.

Anyway we are going to be traveling to Graynel soon  to see Gorden D. Warden  talk to the citizens.
Hopefully he doesn't notice us.

Mia-"Use your so called ninja skills"
Yeah :D


Jason- "Look at this, see Mia, this is pretty epic!"

Mia-"What the-! It is a cat!

Hazel-"Actually he is from Fairy Tale, a popu-!"

That's all I have to say so bye i guess!

Hazel-"....... :C"

No comments:

Post a Comment