Greetings!

Hello! This is me(Yuki) and Mia's blog!

Please enjoy our posts, we tried very hard to get everything on the blog.
Mia-"Yeah, but not much on spell check for Yuki! I always do spell check!"

Yeah, me and Mia alternate days when we blog, and we always interrupt each other too!

So I hope you enjoy the story of Greenel and Graynel.

-Yuki and Mia

Amazing view

Amazing view
Jason's and Hazel's house

Monday, November 7, 2011

Laptop in the water

Here is a picture of my laptop in the water.
Yuki-"Hey! I paid a portion of it!"
You only paid a dollar! And you dropped it into the water!
Yuki-"Well I brought the camera......"
Anyways, after we were relived to find out that someone on Graynel could fix the laptop.
Graynel looks a lot like Greenel; it is green and lovely, but not really peaceful as we saw a lot of construction workers around.
Yuki-"I asked people what was going on :D"
Yeah not very ninja like, Yuki!
Anyway, some of the people were saying that they wanted Graynel to look like the rest of the world, with more technology. 
 I contacted Hazel and Jason about Graynel on yuki's cellphone.
Yuki-"That's my Mp3 player"
Angry face, ugh we have to kayak back there!


Bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment