Greetings!

Hello! This is me(Yuki) and Mia's blog!

Please enjoy our posts, we tried very hard to get everything on the blog.
Mia-"Yeah, but not much on spell check for Yuki! I always do spell check!"

Yeah, me and Mia alternate days when we blog, and we always interrupt each other too!

So I hope you enjoy the story of Greenel and Graynel.

-Yuki and Mia

Amazing view

Amazing view
Jason's and Hazel's house

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Onwards to Graynel

As I type, Mia and I are kayaking to Graynel.


Mia-"What are you talking about! I am kayaking and you are just sitting on your butt typing!!!"
......Uhhhh


We had left at 5 in the morning and-!


Mia-"YUKI DON'T DROP THE LAPTOP IN THE WATER!! NNNNNNOOOOOOOO!!!!
OH NO!


*splash*


Hey look guys! I got a picture of Mia when she was angry!



"Mia-"Hey! What the-! I don't even look like that! And how did you post this?"
Magic........
Here is the original: I used paint on my computer to fix it! 
Mia-"Who is that?"
.... BYE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment