Greetings!

Hello! This is me(Yuki) and Mia's blog!

Please enjoy our posts, we tried very hard to get everything on the blog.
Mia-"Yeah, but not much on spell check for Yuki! I always do spell check!"

Yeah, me and Mia alternate days when we blog, and we always interrupt each other too!

So I hope you enjoy the story of Greenel and Graynel.

-Yuki and Mia

Amazing view

Amazing view
Jason's and Hazel's house

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Gordon D. Warden's idea

Yuki here!

Since me and Mia were really curios about what Gordon. D. Warden's idea was, we caught a plane to Greenel.

Mia-"Yeah, Yuki got the tickets free, from her boyfriend, Ciel!"

EXCUSE ME!!! HE IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND!!! WE ARE FRIENDS BECAUSE I "BORROWED" A TOASTER FROM HIM!!!! GEEZ!!!!

Mia-"I know! I just wanted to make you mad!!!"

Miaaaaaaa!

Anyways, when we came to Greenel, we saw Gordon stomping off angrily in the direction of his private jet.

<heh heh I took a picture and then photo shopped his face!! MUHUHAAAAA!!

Mia-"Wow, Yuki...."


Me and Mia then went to Jason and Hazel's house (they are not married, they are brother and sister).
Jason explained that Gordon wanted to build a bridge between Graynel and Greenel.

Mia-"Gordon even brought a model of it too!"

He also explained that the bridge would cost Greenel anything and that it would attract a lot of tourists because of how big it would be.

Jason said that he and Hazel knew the answer within 5 seconds, it was no.





One of the bystanders took this picture! Thank you!


When I asked why they said no, Jason showed me from the highest peak in Greenel, that he wanted everything to stay the way it was. He and Hazel knew that if that had happened, then Greenel would eventually turn out like Greenel.

Jason-"Yeah, I also told him that his people could always visit and live here, if their heart desired, but Greenel stays the way it is."

Yeah! Alright Jason!

Me and Mia are gonna go back there tomorrow and tell Ciel and the others what happened!

Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment