Greetings!

Hello! This is me(Yuki) and Mia's blog!

Please enjoy our posts, we tried very hard to get everything on the blog.
Mia-"Yeah, but not much on spell check for Yuki! I always do spell check!"

Yeah, me and Mia alternate days when we blog, and we always interrupt each other too!

So I hope you enjoy the story of Greenel and Graynel.

-Yuki and Mia

Amazing view

Amazing view
Jason's and Hazel's house

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Weird sounds....

Hi everyone!

It's me Yuki again!

Me and Mia's camping trip was going fine, until we heard weird sounds in the night.
Mia said that they were animal sounds, but from watching so many action movies, I knew that there were trespassers on the island
"Mia- Aren't we trespassers too?"
Well we were just on a decent camping trip, Mia!

We quickly packed up camp and followed them.
 To our surprise, it was the kayaking group that had left yesterday!
Mia had suggested that we jump out and scare them and we freaked out everyone.


"Mia- I took a picture..."
Hey Mia, I didn't get their permission to put their picture up!

Anyways one of them was saying that there was another island across the Indian Ocean called Graynel and it is really similar to Greenel.
And guess what...... THEY WANT US TO BE NINJAS AND SPY ON THEM!!!


"Mia- YUKI WE ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO TELL THEM THAT!!"
Ohhh.......


Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment