Greetings!

Hello! This is me(Yuki) and Mia's blog!

Please enjoy our posts, we tried very hard to get everything on the blog.
Mia-"Yeah, but not much on spell check for Yuki! I always do spell check!"

Yeah, me and Mia alternate days when we blog, and we always interrupt each other too!

So I hope you enjoy the story of Greenel and Graynel.

-Yuki and Mia

Amazing view

Amazing view
Jason's and Hazel's house

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Camping on the island

                                     This is the tent that me and Yuki camped in yesterday.
(By the way this is Mia writing right now, me and Yuki are alternating days when we blog)


We started to call this little island Greenel because Yuki said it looks really green. (Yeah, Yuki's not really creative.....)  



Yuki- Hey Mia did you say that about me?!!!


Anyways our dinner consisted of fire roasted hotdogs.


Yuki- They were yummy!


Hey Yuki! Give me back the keyboard!
We will see you again soon..


Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment